Friday 4 May 2012

May? Already?

Where has this year gone? I know that it has been very full and busy - but really, May? This is a lovely month in our clan as it is the Girl's birthday and mine and His Lairdship's wedding anniversary the next day. And, in most years, this is the turning point of the year when exciting things happen with light and gardens. I'm not quite sure that this is happening this year, what with the wettest drought on record here in the UK!

This year is our 13th wedding anniversary - the traditional gift for this is lace. How pretty... How lovely... How can I buy something for a 6'3" tall long-haired and bearded biker that is lace? Any ideas will truly be appreciated... I have been racking my brains for ages and have come up with some ideas for decorating fairly butch things with lace, I just can't see it somehow! Hopefully inspiration will strike in time...

Five cheery smiles for you:

  1. Friends popping in for a cuppa and staying to supper
  2. Unexpected compliments
  3. Birthday plans
  4. The Venerables
  5. A dry-ish day!
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment