Monday 17 September 2012

Mixed blessings

As I write this, the sun is shining through the window and all looks well with the world. My family and I have spent a lovely weekend with friends at the seaside and at home. We are blessed...

But whilst this goes on, I am aware of feeling guilty for enjoying the simple things as one of my friends would give anything to enjoy those again. This weekend his son was killed in a road accident, bad enough to begin with, but then to discover that the person who caused this wrenching of life from the universe did not stop... It is beyond belief and my heart goes out to my friends and their family and all who knew Timmy. He was a good man who worked hard, loved all and laughed - his sunny spirit is the one thing that all of the comments have said will be remembered. What a legacy this 27-year-old is leaving - to love and be loved is one of the greatest things in this life.

My heart goes out to the family left behind...

D x

http://www.spaldingtoday.co.uk/news/latest-news/hit-and-run-update-family-s-heart-rending-tribute-and-plea-1-4268356

No comments:

Post a Comment