Friday 5 April 2013

Blue skies...

As much as I love all types of weather, there is something so uplifting about a blue sky. My heart has been lighter throughout the day simply because of the colour above me - wonderful!

The Boy and the Girl came home from a sleepover at the Venerables and have filled the house with noise once again - I would say 'sound' but really... It is marvellous to have them back in the fold.

His Lordship has picked up his new spectacles - despite the silly lady not believing that he was a Lord, harumph! The Girl accompanied him and described her as 'rude', damning indeed. The Boy and Cat were reunited to both their delights and snuggled down with The Phoenix. If you have not heard of this, you are missing out - it is the highlight of the week for the Boy and Fridays would not be the same without it. It is a weekly comic which he has delivered and we all enjoy it - tell you what, I'll pop a link at the bottom of the page...

Okay, smiles for today:

  1. Sunshine
  2. Blue skies
  3. Having family pop round
  4. The Venerables
  5. The Phoenix Comic http://www.thephoenixcomic.co.uk/
Have a wonderful weekend full of joy and smiles!

D x

1 comment:

  1. Can you show a page of the Phoenix so I can see the reading level please? I searched their site and couldn't get up the download. Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete