Thursday 4 April 2013

The white stuff

I have a confession to make to you all... I love the snow. Even the unseasonal, freeze-your-socks-off stuff. I love it.

I am starting to understand that this makes me just a tad unusual as most of my friends, family and acquaintances would rather not be surrounded by the white stuff for more time than is necessary. I have a strong feeling that this is because I do not have to go and work in it; I am assured of this by His Lairdship whose feelings on the white stuff are more mainstream. I really enjoy watching the flakes as they float and skitter through the air and gently land on the ground before fading into the earth. It is a form of meditation and relaxation for me, a moment to let my mind free-wheel...

The Marvellous Mrs M and I are at the start of a new venture - we hope it is going to be fabulous for us and the village. Mind you, anything which Mrs M creates is usually of the highest quality and style!

Right, five smiles for today:

    1. It snowed again
    2. Lunch with friends
    3. Planning lessons - I know, not the norm
    4. Silence
    5. Watching the birds on our feeder
Have a marvellous day whatever the weather,

Cheery smiles, D x

1 comment:

  1. Now,what are you up to? It's certainly good to see you posting again. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete