Thursday 15 March 2012

Evening all...

Goodness me, how I have missed writing this... For the past week I have been trying to find the conjunction of time and internet access to write my smiles.

So far this week I have chatted with friends, caught up with people that I haven't seen properly for ages, offered to help in the school (and been taken up on that!) and generally let life take me where it will. I haven't had a week like this for so long that I barely know what to do. On Saturday, the Marvellous Mrs M and I are off to Olympia for the Stitch and Craft Show - a gorgeous long pop for the two of us, hurrah!

The Boy, the Girl and His Lairdship are all doing well and being lovely. I'm not sure if that is because of me being at home and able to relax more in myself and with them. I certainly feel much more confident and happier - yes, definitely happier...

Five smiley smiles for the past few days:

  1. Sunshine burning through the fog
  2. Tidying the Boy's room with him
  3. Catching up with long-distance friends
  4. Meeting new people
  5. Guilty pleasures...
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment