Tuesday 6 March 2012

A life full of song?

Good  morning, I was going to write this a couple of days ago but have trouble connecting to the rest of the world!

I love old films, especially comedies and musicals, and get immense enjoyment from watching them - life seems so much simpler! I sometimes wonder what would happen if I posed questions in song as I went about my daily life - would it be more interesting? would people sing back to me? would life change for the better? I must admit, the Clan and I do have times when we sing to each other instead of talking, not songs but conversations with random tunes and words. That may be too much information for you, but hey, it's who I am!

The Marvellous Mrs M sat with me as I went through some of my wool stash yesterday, it was a good thing to do and I shall now be sharing some with others - perhaps a knitting club at school could be started, I'll look into that this afternoon...

Five smiles:

  1. Rediscovering the lovely Nic at Halfpenny Home
  2. Clearing some of the stash
  3. Norman Wisdom :)
  4. Chocolate brazil nuts
  5. Pixie Dust wool...
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment