Wednesday 7 March 2012

Midweek smiles

Good evening,

I didn't have much of a plan for today, I was happy to go along with whatever life threw into my path. As it happens, I went out with the Marvellous Mrs and Mr M today - car shopping was on the agenda and I was cast in the role of back seat passenger and various others as required. I sat in the back of some very nice cars and threw some spanners in the whole decision-making process along the way. I do like to be helpful where I can!

This, followed by a lovely lunch and a quick whizz around the sewing shop, made for a good day despite the rain. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people around me, it really does make all the difference.

I have discovered that I may not be over my wool addiction just yet - I found the most delicious recycled cotton yarn for a project that I have in mind. It is the most gorgeous soft blue and eminently strokeable!

Five smiley, happy things for today:

  1. The Marvellous Ms
  2. New yarn - I know, I know...
  3. Helping with homework
  4. Two clean plates at supper
  5. Snuggly cats
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment