Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hello again!

Oh my, what a week... let me try to retrace my days to find some smiles - there have been lots in every little bit of the week.

Mothers' Day, it may seem like a lifetime but it was only a week and a half ago, was a lovely day. I received some gorgeous gifts from my family - the best two were a new fence from the Boy and His Lairdship and a gorgeous 'little box of love' wrapped by the Girl so beautifully. I was also given two huge cards along with lots of cuddles and cups of tea!

Since then we have had such gorgeous weather and it makes my heart shine, really it does. The new fence has started the transformation of our back garden, it is beginning to feel like ours after just seven years :) If we can get it all finished by this summer I shall be so happy, one of my favourite things is to have breakfast in the garden on a warm day. And lunch. And tea. And any other excuse/reason to be outside in any clement weather at all...

Five of the loveliest smiles:

  1. My new little box of love
  2. My new fence
  3. My new very yellow washing up bowl
  4. Fresh growth starting to poke from the ground
  5. Paint colour charts :D
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment