Tuesday 17 April 2012

Back to work...

Good evening, it's time for another one of my night-time rambles... The Boy and the Girl went back to school today - hurrah! Although the Easter break has been wonderful and we have all relaxed together, it was time to get back to normality. And, sad to say, I am included in that - oh no! My two months off have come to an end and I go back to work tomorrow. Well, I say 'back' but it's actually back to a job that I love doing but have not done for six years... I'm not sure if I'm excited or nervous or what! I am looking forward to it. I think. No, I know I am; it's not an easy job by any means but I do enjoy it - I shall let you know how it goes.

On a less scary note, my students have come back today as well and I have been overjoyed to see them. It's not until I have time off that I realise just how much I enjoy tutoring them and helping them through the bits of language that they find difficult. It also means that I get to speak my languages again and that never grows old...

Despite the downpours and howling gales of this morning, I managed to get some of my washing dry on the line this afternoon - still one of my absolutely favourite things to do! It is the essence of spring and summer for me.

Five smiles for today:

  1. The Clan going back to school
  2. Me going back to work (gulp)
  3. Washing smelling so fresh
  4. A goldcrest in the garden
  5. Planning the Girl's birthday party
Cheery, if somewhat nervous, smiles D x

No comments:

Post a Comment