Friday 20 January 2012

The end of another week...

Hurrah, it's Friday and Laird C comes home today! He had a horrendous journey, no doubt because of the torrential rain... And I didn't even get a chance to use my brolly today because I was at work and am terrified of leaving it there :(

The Boy and the Girl are overjoyed to see their Dad every Friday - especially if I'm not here, hmmm... but homework has been completed and now they have the weekend free! It's my last weekend shift tomorrow, the end of an era. I am so looking forward to being able to see Laird C when he is at home rather than just pass each other by in the kitchen and accepting the odd cup of tea from a tall, dark stranger!

Five cheering things today:
  1. His Lairdship is home - hurrah!
  2. The Boy's face when his new comic arrived today
  3. The Girl loving her homework - it was to do with cake
  4. Working with people that I haven't seen for a long while
  5. Making new friends
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment