Sunday 29 January 2012

Sorry for the delay...

Hello, many apologies for the delay in writing - what with internet not letting me on, headaches and feeling generally poorly... Anyway - that's enough moaning and groaning, let me get to my list of positive things for the past few days...

Cheery smiles for:

  1. Sunshine
  2. Frost on windows
  3. The Boy being fab and getting a bronze certificate from school
  4. The Girl continuing with her knitting
  5. Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties
  6. Meeting up with old friends and generally having fun
  7. Hugs 
  8. Wibbling Wools in Bury St Edmunds
  9. Nice warm duvets and a good book
  10. A cup of tea and a home-made biscuit
I keep trying to take a photo of the biscuits but they don't seem to last very long in our home, I shall attempt this again this week. I have lots of baking to do and only two days in work, in theory I should be able to do it but life has that fabulous way of interfering...

Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment