Sunday 15 January 2012

Wow, new stuff to do...

Hello, my name is Daisy and I like to smile.

I've never blogged before so this is all very exciting and new to me - I may not do this very often, but I will try to do it at least once a week...

I'm at home with the family this weekend and am enjoying time with them. My family consists of his Lairdship, the boy and the girl - they are aged ten and eight and a half. My family fill my heart with joy and pride because they are all so wonderful :)

I love ribbons and buttons and gorgeous yarns and fabrics and am going to spend some time stashbusting this year, who knows what will appear - I'll show you photos if there are any good projects, and probably even more photos for the ones that don't go entirely according to plan!

I've started on a lacy, crocheted hat for myself today - my wonderful friend gave me some recycled yarn - I've been trying to find the right pattern for it for ages. Thanks to another friend, I've found it! Smiles all round, I'll show it when it is finished :)

We are in a state of flux at the moment, I handed in my notice before Christmas and have yet to find another job to keep me out of trouble. There are several possibilities floating on the horizon and I'm sure that the right one will show up as and when... well, fingers crossed anyway...

Cheery smiles, Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment