Monday 23 January 2012

The long weight and other stories from the workplace...

Good evening, a little late today but I've made it :)

It's a long time since we've done the 'can you get me a long weight, please?' anywhere that I have worked - but today it worked a treat with my friends and the new girl... All four areas of the department were in cahoots and it worked a treat - tee hee! Simple ideas are so good...

Five lovely things to smile about:

  1. More sunshine, so good for the soul
  2. Amazing angel friends xxx
  3. Old jokes...
  4. Fortune cookies
  5. Cuddles on the sofa
Gung hei fat choi! We had a delicious stir-fry for supper and the children loved their fortunes, always good. Mine said that my life was full of adventure and that this week would be radiant - what more could a girl want...

Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment