Saturday 21 January 2012

Weekends will now be spent with my family!

What a glorious day - fun and scones at work this morning, a mini-party if you will, as it was my last time to work a weekend or bank holiday :) And it was good to clear my desk - always a bonus!

Cheery thoughts for today:

  1. No more weekends - huge, smiley grin 
  2. The Girl and I having to go shoe shopping 
  3. Laird C humming Bonzo Dog Doodah Band songs under his breath all evening
  4. The Boy creating his own comic
  5. The Girl telling me that I was just so lickable - like a skinny lollipop!
And tomorrow we are going out with family for a lunch at our favourite pub.
And one of my loveliest friends just asked me if it would be okay to come and visit soon...

It's so gratifying to have such exciting things to look forward to...

Cheeriest grins, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment