Sunday 15 January 2012

The next day...

Well, I've managed to come back to my blog. After a lovely sunny day spent relaxing with my family, I'm taking a moment to catch up with this new venture...

Okay here are my five things to smile about today:

1. A day full of sunshine and love.
2. Mr C cooking the most delicious paella for dinner.
3. The Marvellous Mrs M's most reliable cookie recipe.
4. Cranberry and chocolate cookies made using said recipe...
5. Snuggling up and watching The Navigator with the family.

Those are good things to be happy about, as is the fact that we have a sofa that is still just the right size to snuggle on!

The hat is coming on nicely, I should be able to post a picture on here soon, if the technical deities smile upon me. I have to admit to being better at techy things than I like to admit, it's not good for my tree-hugging hippy image!

Time to snuggle up with some mango and orange juice and carry on with the beanie - I'm quite looking forward to sharing an image of something I have made :)

Cheery smiles, D x

By the way, if you move your mouse over the fish to the right they follow it and you can click to feed them - some people are so very clever...

No comments:

Post a Comment