Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy day...

What a beautiful, sunny day... I was lucky enough to spend it with my family - three generations around one table, bliss.

We went to the Greyhound pub in Chevington - if you haven't been, you must go there. It is a lovely old pub which has kept its traditional style but does the most fabulous food. They make the best curries in this area by far - all of them freshly cooked to order and with such delicate spicing... Delicious! The Boy perked up in the back of the car when he realised where we were going :) And the desserts are very, very good - do not go there to if you are on a really strict diet x Home made blackcurrant cheesecake with a honey and lemon base anyone??

Five very cheery things:


  1. Sunshine :)
  2. Really, really good food
  3. The Boy's love of good food
  4. Baking with the Girl
  5. Seeing a shooting star this evening...
I love shooting stars, I saw my first one on a roof terrace in Bologna and they still make me smile whenever I see them. 

A new week beckons, hope yours is full of love and smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment