Wednesday 29 February 2012

Found it!

Don't you hate losing things? I will admit that I have 'tidiness issues' and today brought things to a head.

Let me explain, I am in the process of making a jumper for the Boy and have been for about two years... I bought some delicious Noro wool in shades of blue and green. I started to make a jumper and then decided that I didn't like the pattern. So with the help of Miss G, I started to un-knit the jumper. I have since re-started with a pattern that I like and am making good progress. So much so that I realised I would soon need the remainder of the gorgeous wool to be able to finish it... You're ahead of me, aren't you? Suffice to say that after two hours of searching it has been found. As have the long lost library book, the ten bags of yarn that was just too lovely to leave in the shop and a large book of ghosts - in German...

I may have to admit to 'yarn' issues to go with my 'tidiness ones. Okay, it's time for some serious stash-busting!

Today's five huge smiles:

  1. Finding the missing wool (it really is too gorgeous)
  2. Spending time with my best friend
  3. Knitting...
  4. A big stash of yarn :o)
  5. Supper with marvellous friends
Cheery smiles, D x

PS: 'Stashbusting' is the act of using all the yarn you already have to make lovely things before you buy any more... It's always a possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment