Sunday 26 February 2012

Hurrah!

Hurrah and fine things - what a gorgeous weekend! The weather, family and friends all combining into one enormous smile...

I had a fabulous day on my birthday. The gifts were wonderful and very 'me' and the friends were even more 'me' - love and thanks to everyone who helped to make it a fabulous day xxx

Yesterday, Saturday for those of you who are in different time zones/planets, I had a girls' night out with some lovely people. We went for a drink and then to the old cinema in town to see 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' - it was hilarious, uplifting and touching in equal measures. If you should get the chance, go and see it - it will warm the cockles of your heart :) We all came out smiling and joyful with renewed vigour for life - wonderful...

Today we all went for a stroll around the nearby lake in the spring sunshine and warmth. So much growth was starting to come through, despite the fact that the water levels are quite worryingly low. I have photos of violets and snowdrops (note to self: take camera on walks, not just phone)! Then we came home and started to tidy our little plot of garden, lots of bags for me to take to the tip tomorrow, I love doing that. We also re-introduced the cats to their leads and took them out into the garden. Reggie loved it, Elwood thought we were mad - he could well be right...

Today's five smiles:

  1. Afternoon strolls in the sunshine
  2. Celery and dip
  3. Really good films
  4. Having a sort out
  5. Cats on leads!
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment