Sunday 19 February 2012

Where did the week go?

Good grief, I can't believe that it's Saturday already... I have been meaning to write this since Thursday! That's the thing with family life, it bowls along at such a pace that it is all too easy to lose track!

Wednesday evening was my leaving dinner with colleagues from the hospital at Strada - I had a wonderful time... My friends came along and we shared a fantastic meal and lots of laughter. Then they spoilt me rotten, I was given a huge card, a planter for the garden, a white daisy, some gorgeous bubbles and, to cap it all, a new bag... Cath Kidston no less - I am so chuffed it is unbelievable!!! It is red and flowery, absolutely perfect for me.

Thursday was lunch with my parents and then dinner with one of my best friends, the Super Ms S and her girls, Friday was playing catch-up with family and friends, today was chill-out and shopping and tomorrow it's round to the Marvellous family M for our big curry cook-up!

In between all this, here are the smiles:

  1. Excellent friends
  2. Good food and service :)
  3. Shiny new handbags :D
  4. Catching up with family
  5. Warm, un-disturbed baths...
Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment