Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sssssh.....

Good evening, how are you feeling today?

I have had another good day - I have done something that I have been putting off for ages, six months all told. For some reason I had a mental block about this piece of paper that I have to send off, I knew where it was, I knew what I had to do, I just could not do it... Well today I did it! Hurrah and fine things! I have also made an appointment for next week for the penultimate step in my changing life. An altogether fulfilling day :)

Five glorious things to smile about today:

  1. Day 2 and the fire is still going strong
  2. Finding something you thought was going to be tricky is actually quite easy
  3. Crunching snow under foot
  4. Warm baths
  5. A house which is gradually tidying itself...
I'm at work tomorrow for the first time in a week so am going to treat my self to an early night.

Cheery smiles, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment