Friday 10 February 2012

Will it or won't it...

It is quite cold here at the moment and lots of people are saying that they're watching snow falling. Not here! My family have always said that our village has its own weather system and it would seem that we're right... The only foreseeable problem is that his Lairdship and my friends may not make it here this weekend - this would be a very bad thing :(

On a brighter note, the Marvellous Mrs M and I went for a pop today with her oldest daughter. It was a surprise pop for me as I had no idea where I was going. It turned out to be the loveliest cafe in Lavenham called Cafe Knit - yarn, good coffee and cake! Could anything make us happier? Very little actually, apart from everyone being safe to travel this weekend. I was very restrained in the yarn shop and bought one ball of wool for Miss G Pixie's hat. She would like one like the one that I made for myself but in a darker blue... I've almost finished the purple one for my friend, too :) What a fab day, big smiles and hugs all round.

Today's smiles:

  1. Suffolk in the snow
  2. Cafe Knit - big smile for this one and a repeat visit already planned!
  3. Salt and sweet popcorn mixed together in a big bowl
  4. Finishing a project
  5. Carrot cake
Cheery smiles, D x

1 comment: